1) Pay a non-refundable submission fee online.
2) Fill out submission form and submit.
3) A committee will review all submissions and make their selections based upon WTFM criteria and diverse performances.
4) Selections will be announced in May.
If you are interested in volunteering with WTFM click here.
Interested in being a part of WTFM?
Are you a theatre or dance company? An opera company? A symphony? A solo performer? You can be a part of WTFM by downloading and completing a submission form for consideration to present a “sanctioned” performance at WTFM.
A WTFM “sanctioned” performance is a staged play/dance/comedy/solo act or musical performance presented during the festival time period (with one of the following criteria):
- subject matter centered around a woman or women
- directed by a woman
- written by a woman
A WTFM “sanctioned” stage reading is a Reading or Rehearsed Reading of an original play written by a woman.
Organizations who would like to present a workshop, performance, or reading should click here.
Deadline for submissions is March 2013.